Media School faculty to teach Mini U programs
Several Media School faculty will teach sessions during the upcoming 45th annual Mini University.
The week-long conference sponsored by the IU Alumni Association and IU Lifelong Learning is June 12-17. Alumni and other attendees choose up to 15 noncredit classes from a list of nearly 100.
Among those courses are these developed and taught by faculty:
- Professor Emeritus Peter Jacobi, “We Need to Dream, We Need to Thrill, We Need Music: So Let’s Share Some.”
- Senior lecturer Steve Krahnke, “PBS: America’s Television Station.”
- Associate professor Lesa Hatley Major, “Media Literacy.”
- Professor Emeritus Steve Raymer, “Somewhere West of Lonely: My Life in Pictures.”
- Dean James Shanahan, “The Media We Knew and the Evolution of Future Communication: The Media School Perspective.”
Registration for the 2016 classes is full.