Applications, nominations for new Media School dean now open
A national search firm is now accepting applications and nominations for the next dean of The Media School.
The job posting outlines key challenges and opportunities for the dean:
- Develop and execute an inclusive and forward-looking vision and plan for the school
- Expand on the school’s fundraising base and build key partnerships to expand the resource base
- Grow strategic partnerships and extend the reach of the school across the campus and to external collaborators
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and foster a culture of equity, inclusion and belonging across the school
- Adeptly and skillfully manage the school’s financial resources and facilities
- Develop and execute a plan to recruit and retain the next generation of world-class faculty and continue to build excellence in scholarship and research
The national executive search firm Isaacson, Miller is assisting the search committee, which includes faculty, staff, student and alumni representatives. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until an appointment is made.