Diversity is the Future
IU’s chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America will host a panel discussion on diversity and inclusion within the public relations and communication industry.
The panelists are:
- Chantée Eldridge, director of organizational communications and outreach, NCAA
- Gene Ford, manager of public relations, St. Vincent; chair of diversity and multicultural affairs, Hoosier Public Relations Society of America
- Steve Corona, BA’75, founder, Corona Consulting LLC
- Esi Thompson, assistant professor, The Media School
- Marvin Hill, BA’89, corporate communications lead and national public relations manager, Humana
Lunch will be provided.