For help with advising or other curriculum information, contact one of the these advisers:
- Janis Bolling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-4450, Franklin Hall 006E;
- Jessica Geiger at email@example.com, Franklin Hall M030G (wait in FH006);
- Kate Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-6138, Franklin Hall 006F;
- Lauren Kinzer at email@example.com or 812-855-1714, Franklin Hall 006D;
- Chris Martz at firstname.lastname@example.org, Franklin Hall 013 (wait in FH006);
- Jeanne Myers at email@example.com or 812-856-3075, Franklin Hall 006B;
- Jay Showalter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-5443, Franklin Hall 006A.
Students may set up advising appointments on StarNet. Type the adviser’s last name into the search box, then click “view calendar” to update that adviser’s availability. Make sure that you click “view calendar” every time you change the name of the adviser.
- 1:30-4 p.m. Mondays, Jeanne Myers, 006B
- 9-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays, Janis Bolling, 006E
- 9 a.m. to noon Wednesdays, Kate Goldstein, 006F
- 1:30-4 p.m. Thursdays, Jay Showalter, 006A
- 9 a.m. to noon, 1:30-4 p.m. Fridays, Lauren Kinzer, 006D
Stay up to date with careers, internships, academic deadlines and other news at Advising Alerts, information supplied by your Media School advisers.
Through April 28, temporary advisers Chris Martz and Jessica Geiger will be available to help students with their fall schedules. Martz is available 10 a.m. to noon and 12:30-3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; 9:30 a.m. to noon and 1:30-4 p.m. Thursday; and 9:30 a.m. to noon Friday. Geiger is available 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Set up appointments through StarNet.