- Janis Bolling, Room M130P (Stack 4)
- Senia Borden, Room M130N (Stack 4)
- Jessica Geiger, Room 006
- Lauren Kinzer, Room M130M (Stack 4)
- Babita Upadhyay, Room 006
Make an appointment with any adviser using the Student Appointment Scheduler.
You will find all available appointment times and up-to-date drop-in advising times listed. If you are unable to find a time that works for you, check again soon, as future appointment times open on a rolling basis.
Media School students are not assigned a specific adviser, and all Media School advisers work with all Media School majors, minors and certificates.
When you arrive for your appointment, sign in and wait for an adviser.
Subject to cancellation or modification. Check the Student Appointment Scheduler for up-to-date information.
Drop-ins are for quick questions and are limited to 15 minutes. In-depth discussions, including removing holds, planning more than one semester’s schedule and overseas study questions, require appointments.
- 1:30-4 p.m.: Jessica Geiger, Room 006
- 9-11:30 a.m.: Janis Bolling, Room M130P (Stack 4)
- 9-11:30 a.m.: Babita Upadhyay, Room 006
- 9-11:30 a.m.: Senia Borden, Room M130N (Stack 4)
- 9-11:10 a.m.: Lauren Kinzer, Room M130M (Stack 4)
- 1:30-4 p.m.: Lauren Kinzer, Room M130M (Stack 4)
When you arrive for a drop-in, sign in and wait for an adviser. Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis within the allotted time.
Please prepare for your appointment or drop-in. By looking at the below resources, you may often find the answers yourself.