Sales consultant internship
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Enjoy prospecting, presenting to, listening to, and closing our home buyers.
- Possess a persuasive communication style to obtain buy-in from customers.
- Navigate a great deal of change, pressure, and shifting priorities to accomplish your goals.
- Desire to connect and build valuable relationships with new individuals frequently.
- Will work weekends with consistent 2 weekdays off.
These skills will be used to:
- Develop and execute a proactive prospecting, follow-up, and marketing plan.
- Lead the customer through the sales process from initial contact to contract by understanding and selling to their needs.
- Sets proper expectations and manages customers’ process and paperwork from initial contract through closing including all financial documentation, designs, and construction meeting.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed sales goals on a monthly and annual basis
- Financially qualify prospects and consult with lending institutions to complete the sales process.
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, business administration, or psychology.