As a sales counselor in our Cincinnati Division, you will work one on one with home buyers as they search and purchase the home of their dreams from one of our master-crafted floor plans. One of the most rewarding parts of this role is the ability to ensure customer satisfaction and experience through the new home build process by prospecting, educating, and setting proper expectations for the build experience.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Enjoy prospecting, presenting to, listening to, and closing our home buyers.
- Possess a persuasive communication style to obtain buy-in from customers.
- Navigate a great deal of change, pressure, and shifting priorities to accomplish your goals.
- Desire to connect and build valuable relationships with new individuals frequently.
- Will work weekends with consistent 2 weekdays off.
These skills will be used to:
- Develop and execute a proactive prospecting, follow-up, and marketing plan.
- Lead the customer through the sales process from initial contact to contract by understanding and selling to their needs.
- Sets proper expectations and manages customers’ process and paperwork from initial contract through closing including all financial documentation, designs, and construction meeting.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed sales goals on a monthly and annual basis
- Financially qualify prospects and consult with lending institutions to complete the sales process.
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, business administration, or psychology.