Research Colloquium: On Writing and Writing Groups
The Media School’s weekly Media Arts & Sciences Colloquium presents a conversation with Laura Plummer, director of IU’s Scholarly Writing Program, about the use of practices and groups to support productive writing.
A panel of Media School faculty will join her in conversation:
- Mike Gruszczynski, assistant professor
- Nicole Martins, associate professor
- Emily Metzgar, associate professor
- Rachel Plotnick, assistant professor
- Susanne Schwibs, senior lecturer
Associate professor Stephanie DeBoer, director of graduate studies, will facilitate the conversation.