Undergraduate Independent Study Courses

Enroll in undergraduate indendepent study courses

If you’re interested in conducting your own research on media or producing a creative project under the guidance of a faculty member, you can apply to earn credit through an independent study course.

Propose an independent study

All independent study courses require a proposal, which must be approved before you can register. Download and print the appropriate proposal form below, and submit it Marilyn Behrman, undergraduate administrative coordinator, in Franklin Hall 230, before the end of the first week of the semester.


Contact Emily Metzgar, director of undergraduate studies.