M.A., M.S. and Ph.D. Degrees
Why The Media School? See what our alumni have done with their degrees:
- Folasade Oshinubi, MS’12, is a policy professional focusing on information and communications technology at PCIA in Washington, D.C.
- Jenna Hoffstein, MS’11, is founder of Little Worlds Interactive, an education game company.
- Raju Narisetti, MA’91, is senior vice president, strategy, at News Corporation.
- Amy Reynolds, MA’91, is dean of Kent State University’s College of Communication and Information.
What these alumni and hundreds like them have in common are their Media School degrees, the foundations for their dream careers.
Whether you are looking to change your career path or enhance your skill set for today’s demanding work place, an advanced degree from The Media School can prepare you for tomorrow’s challenges.
- Our Master of Arts degree is designed to propel your academic career toward teaching at institutions requiring a master’s degree or toward a doctoral degree.
- The Master of Science degree offers concentrations in media management and design and production. New concentrations, including journalism and public relations, are in development.
- The Doctor of Philosophy in Media Arts and Sciences serves as the pinnacle of your higher education learning and prepares you for academic life, both in pedagogy and in research.
- Admissions FAQ
- Deadline for international applicants: Dec. 1, 2015
- Deadline for U.S. applicants: Jan. 15, 2016