Lauren Little is the career coach at The Media School. She meets one-on-one with students, presents career topics in classes, and helps create programming to engage students in career conversations throughout their college experience.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Contact Lauren Little by email or phone, 812-856-4956.
- Visit her office in Franklin Hall 0030C.
- Follow her on Twitter, @laurlittCareer.
- Connect with her on LinkedIn.
Kate Goldstein is a senior advisor at The Media School. She splits her time between academic advising and career coaching, and teaches ASCS-Q 296. Students in this class learn how to create a cohesive academic plan and successfully navigate their professional field through networking, digital portfolios, and a consistent personal brand across their digital identity.
- Schedule a career coaching appointment.
- Contact Kate Goldstein by email or phone, 812-855-6138.
- Visit her in her office in Franklin Hall 006F.
What will we talk about?
In a career coaching appointment, you and Little may discuss any questions or concerns you have about preparing for life after IU. Topics may include:
- Career fair preparation
- Resumes and cover letter reviews
- Internship and full-time job search strategies
- Interview skills
- Graduate school
- Salary negotiation
- Connecting with professionals
- Using social media in the job search
- Career exploration