Annual giving to The Media School is critical for us to achieve our mission of providing our students with a life-changing media education. Thank you for supporting our students and the faculty who teach them.
Your contribution to the annual fund gives the dean flexibility, especially in an era of declining state funding, to enhance student experiences through:
- Scholarships to enable students to continue their studies and take advantage of special opportunities such as internships.
- Innovative travel courses that have sent students to six continents. For many students, these are their first experiences abroad.
- Access to essential communications technology.
- Programming such as the Speaker Series, workshops and conferences, and clubs and organizations.
- Special faculty and student research initiatives.
Your support will help school continue to offer a remarkable education for current and future students and ensure that the school ranks among the best in the nation.
- Meet some of our financial supporters.
- Contact Director of Development/Alumni Relations Emily Harrison, 812-855-9249.
- Contact the Indiana University Foundation, at 1-800-558-8311.
- See all the ways to support the school at the IUF website.