The Indiana University Media School includes several centers and institutes that extend students’ opportunities for research, education and internships. In addition, the school partners with organizations that contribute to student engagement in a variety of media studies.
Centers and Institutes
- Black Film Center/Archive
- Center for Documentary Research and Practice
- Center for International Media Law & Policy Studies
- High School Journalism Institute
- Institute for Communication Research
- National Sports Journalism Center